YOLO…You Only Live Once recognizes that:
- We have a limited lifetime to spend on this earth.
- We each have our own unique strengths and gifts to bear.
- When we use our strengths and gifts we are more fulfilled and can make a greater impact on others.
When your full potential is realized then you can have greater impact. That’s what YOLO leaders are devoted to. Captured best by Martha Graham…
“You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled, then something has been lost.”
Who We Serve
We work with leaders and emerging leaders across these areas:
- Health care and wellness professionals
- Human services professionals
- Professional coaches
We help you work on your leadership skills so you can:
- Identify and leverage your strengths
- Engage and motivate others to do their best work
- Lead dynamic teams that get results
- Accomplish what you set out to do and stretch to have even greater impact
Life is short. You only live once. How do you want to live yours?
Contact Yolo Coaching
About Bette Hoffman
Bette Hoffman is an executive, leadership and team coach who is committed to supporting her clients to first define and then create their own success. Her passion is helping people to identify, claim and share their unique strengths; to bring their very best to work that matters to them while creating engaged and productive working relationships.
She has a special enthusiasm for supporting professionals, managers and emerging leaders in the health and human services so they can make their greatest contribution.
Her current coaching success is built upon over two decades of working with people as a consultant, health care manager, workshop facilitator, trainer and therapist. Her extensive experience includes:
- Coordinating year-long leadership development programs for managers and emerging leaders focusing on leadership skill development and enhancing emotional intelligence competencies
- Over 20 years experience designing and facilitating experiential, interactive workshops Industry/training experience in Health Care, Social/Human Services and Biotechnology specializing in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness & productivity
- Recipient of nine competitive training grants earning preferred vendor status by The State of MA. – trained thousands of people since 1991
- Led large multi-disciplinary team at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, a Harvard teaching hospital – resulting in a of state-of- the-art ambulatory care department
- Previously Adjunct Professor at Boston University and University of New Hampshire
- Designed and taught experiential course, “What Makes Teams Tick” at UMass Boston’s Urban Scholars Program
Bette is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, certified in Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Training and an Authorized Team Diagnostic Facilitator. She is trained in Organizational, Relationship and Systems Coaching through the Center for Right Relationship Global. She earned a Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from Boston University and a B.A. in Sociology from Boston College. She has taught at several universities including Boston University and The University of New Hampshire.