- a leader who wants to be even more effective or
- an executive director who wants to develop your emerging leaders
With increasing demands on time, resources and money you know it is critical to take a hard look at the performance and impact of your leaders.
Do you or your leaders…
- Spend too much time in reactive fire-fighting mode?
- Know how to develop staff and hold them accountable?
- Fail to delegate effectively?
- Avoid dealing with employee issues?
- Want to enhance people skills?
- Your Vision: What kind of impact do you want to have? Creating objectives and setting your intention, from the very start, helps you chart steps towards success. You set the agenda with your coach. Often time an initial “alignment meeting” with the sponsor of your coaching will ensure that we are all on the same page.
- Your Strengths: To lead effectively you must play to your strengths and talents and honor your values. The coaching process helps you access and use this important information in your work everyday. This can make a profound difference in your effectiveness and fulfillment, at work… and beyond.
- Your Impact: To be a responsible leader you need to understand your impact and that means getting feedback. The coaching engagement includes opportunities to receive honest feedback, both positive and constructive, through a supportive process Illuminating blind spots helps you see both your intended and unintended impact. Often a 360 degree process or tool will be used to mine for valuable and quality feedback. (See Tools under Resource Section…)
- Engaging Others: Most of what you do depends on your ability to connect with and interact effectively with others. That means paying attention to the quality of one-to-one and team relationships. Honing emotional intelligence skills helps you understand and deal with your own emotions and the emotions of others.
- Focused Action: This is where the rubber meets the road. You learn a lot about yourself in the coaching process and action is applying it. From small steps to big strides you will see the impact of your learning in your actions at work, week to week.
With executive coaching managers and leaders will take more initiative and move in the right direction. As a result, your leaders will get better results, your organization will experience decreased turnover and become the employer of choice.
If you want to sharpen your leadership skills, harness your strengths and enhance your emotional intelligence. Contact …YOLO’s Executive Coaching for greater leadership impact.
Life is short. You only live once. How do you want to live yours?
Contact Yolo Coaching
What Clients Say…
I found Bette to be one-of-a-kind: an attentive, creative, caring and insightful coach – great at what she does. As a result of her coaching I was able to recognize myself as a leader, decide how to be an agent of positive change and how to best put my strengths to work. With this new awareness, I am much happier. Thank you!
Clinical Rehab Manager
Bette, you are the most powerful coach I ever had. On every call I had a breakthrough. It was enlightening and surprising that I could get so much out of working with you in such short time. The coaching clarified my passion and motivated me to choose work that was right for me. I loved how in tune and available you were to me during the coaching sessions. You were very warm, supportive, nurturing, insightful, humorous, and creative. I couldn’t have asked for anything better!
PhD and Professional Coach
My coaching experience with Bette has allowed me to change my internal dialogue. I am kinder and gentler with myself. My needs and goals are much clearer. Bette respectfully kept me on task through thoughtful questioning and interactive activities. I never felt alone through this powerful process.
Medical Social Worker