Teams do much of the ‘heavy lifting’ in any organization. An engaged and productive team helps your organization achieve its mission.
Your Team does important work to help others, yet is not working together as well as it could and not progressing efficiently towards its goals. You know your Team can work together better to achieve results but you don’t know how to help them get from here to there. YOLO Team Coaching is here to help.
What are the Benefits of Team Coaching?
The YOLO Team Coaching process helps teams…
- align in a shared vision
- function as a unified system
- share leadership between members
- have important conversation about how it operates
- identify impediments to peak performance
- deal with conflict head on
- get into action with commitment and accountability
- use team strengths to move past it limitations
- create conditions for trust and success
- celebrate its successes and build momentum
Who benefits from Team Coaching?
Leadership teams, project teams, non-profits, community groups….
- in a state of change
- creating a new plan
- dealing with a new or perpetual challenge
- facing a merger or acquisition
The YOLO approach is a 3-pronged process.
- The Team Assessment: Provides an accurate picture of the current state of your team. A state-of-the-art assessment tool is used to illuminate strengths identify areas for growth. This benchmark help the team diagnose challenges and define areas of focus.
- The Results: The assessment results are revealed to the team during an intensive 1-2 day retreat. This time serves as a powerful springboard for the work to come. Relevant activities and group exercises engage team members. Objectives are defined for moving forward as a team. The team learns the coaching model that will guide the process. See the Tools section under the Resources section for more information about assessments.
- The Coaching: This is where the true potential of your team is unlocked. We coach your entire team at least once a month, as a consistent commitment is required to ensure sustainable change.
A typical team engagement is at least 6 months as the team learns team skills, gains traction and learns to move forward powerfully. Real issues are addressed in real time. Progress is reviewed ongoing and new goals are set. At the end of the engagement, we reassess the team to measure and celebrate success.
Your Team become more cohesive and dynamic, develops more capacity to deal with conflict, communicates better and achieves better results with greater ease.
Life is short. You only live once. How do you want to live yours?
Contact Yolo Coaching
What Clients Say…
Bette is a, sensitive and skilled facilitator with great energy. At our Team Retreat she provided a great mirror for us and served as a guide with concrete tools for how to get from where we are to where we want to be.
It was just the sort of exploration that I had hoped for. We now know what we need to do next to be a better team.
As a result we were pushed to new places, able to be frank with each other, and get on the same page. It was VERY worth it, and so important for our team and our work together going forward.
You are an excellent facilitator. I admire the way you saw what was happening, digested in and responded to it so appropriately. You have a skill and true talent for reading people and responding with grace…impressive!!
The National Coalition of Girls' Schools Team