Y.E.S. – You Enable Success
The day-to-day work of a health care manager or emerging leader is face-paced and demanding. That leaves little time to think about anything else but the task at hand.
The “Y.E.S., You Enable Success: Bringing Your Best Self to Work” retreat was designed specifically with the needs of the hospital/ambulatory care staff in mind.
The goal is to deliver immediately applicable approaches to improve interpersonal dynamics in real-life staff and patient interactions. Through a leadership coaching experience leaders, managers and supervisors take a proactively work together to deliver quality service.
Leadership coaching focuses on improving staff engagement including:
- Awareness of the impact of a proactive, positive approach to work
- Understanding the quality of current interactions and the potential to improve them
- Improving the ability to develop self, staff and teams within one’s control and influence
- Identifying a success goal for self, department or team with a Y.E.S. Plan
Away from the daily demands a retreat helps participants to reenergize and:
- meet and connect with individuals from different areas of your community to create a “we-are-all-in-this-together” feeling of support
- learn new ways to identify and use leadership skills at work
- acknowledge and celebrate successes that can often be overlooked
- build on/develop the relationships that contribute to an engaged/energized workforce
This retreat is available in half and full-day formats and fully customizable to meet the needs of your organization.
What Clients Say…
“I learned about the power of me and my ability to create change in my life.”
“I have the control. That was very empowering.”
” The Y.E.S. Retreat was a very open, safe environment. Bette was very attentive to everyone.”
“It allowed me to relax and open up, and really connect with my co-workers from across the hospital. Back to work … joy … hope…”
” This reminded me how I influence and have control in my work. I will go back to work with a fresh outlook and some new intentions.”
“What I am taking back with me is a sense of peace.”
” I learned about having a positive attitude and caring for my co-workers.”
” This showed people the power within oneself – which is powerful in and of itself.”
“I learned about the need to reach out to others and how to be less reactive when things happen.”
“Very powerful program. This should be mandatory for all supervisors/managers.”
” I learned that I make a real difference to others!”
“Meeting group participants on a deeper level was very important.”
” I learned how to communicate better with my staff.”
“I learned how much power I have and when to let go.”
” This presentation is so important, it allows us to be human, express our feelings and change our lives.”
“I was reminded of the number of very good people I work with.”
“This course helped me work towards positive thinking and change in my personal interactions”
” I feel refreshed after this session- great setting!”
Leadership through your Enneagram Type
Centered around Nine Basic Personality Types and their relationship to each other, the Enneagram is a powerful shortcut to understanding ourselves and our connection with each other in face-paced modern life with all its complexities. Growing in popularity, since the 1970′s, the Enneagram is an ancient symbol said to have originated in Babylon dating back 2,500 years or more.
This retreat is designed for leaders who:
- work within the same organization
- collaborate with each other or
- are in a common learning environment
This highly interactive day-long retreat is designed for leaders who want to:
- Gain a solid introductory understanding of the Enneagram model and its wisdom and value as a leadership and self-discovery tool
- Understand the essence of the Enneagram 9 Types
- Have new or deepened insight about how they operate both at their best and under stress
- Appreciate the strengths of each Type
- Appreciate the growth opportunities and “tough lessons” of each Type
Experiential learning has participants:
- Learn more deeply about themselves and each other
- Have opportunities to provide each other with valuable feedback
- Deepen their connection and ability to work together more effectively
- Step powerfully into their leadership strengths to contribute their best
Life is short. You only live once. How do you want to live yours?
Contact Yolo Coaching
What Clients Say…
Bette created an interactive leadership retreat “Leadership and Your Enneagram Type” that truly fulfilled the specific needs and requirements of our leadership group. She partnered closely with one of our members to design something that would fit us well.
Bette is part treasure trove of knowledge. She has steeped herself in so much learning and training. She is part magician…casting a spell over the group that allowed people to play, laugh, interact, barely realizing the level of learning and connecting with one another. She is able to seamlessly shift to fit what is being called for in any given moment.
We hired Bette because on paper she seemed qualified in a variety of areas and came across as both confident and able to dance with us. We fell in love with Bette because of her huge heart, wonderful capabilities, delightful presence, and willingness to re-create, co-create, and partner with us all.
The Buff, Leadership Tribe